Takmo ulas pasal cerita yang hangat di setiap wall post kat FB..
Pada aku mudah je..
Kita tak tahu cerita sebenar..
Kita tak berada di tempat dia..
Tak payah nak maki hamun sesapa..
Buat tambah dosa..
Nama pun dunia hiburan..
Akak Zel ada terbaca satu artikel ni..
Meh nak kongsi dengan pembaca LWC..
PASANGAN CURANG - 10 SEBAB UNTUK TINGGALKAN DIA
- The relationship will never be the same. While it's true that some
people say a relationship actually improves after cheating, we should
face the fact that usually it does not. That sense of freedom, of trust,
of respect is gone for a while and may never come back.
- You don't have to worry about it happening again. Cheaters don't
always cheat again, but there's a decent chance he might. Why? Whatever
made him cheat is probably still in his psyche unless he is seriously
working on all of his issues. Because he had a choice to cheat. You
didn't make him do it (no matter what he says). Some studies even say
there's a cheating gene. I don't believe that once a cheat, always a
cheat, but I definitely believe once a cheat, good chance of being a
- You teach your children that cheating is not acceptable. If your
children see you leave a cheater, they learn that this is something that
destroys relationships and is unacceptable. Which doesn't guarantee
they won't ever do it or put up with it, but they will realize it has
- You'll save on therapy bills. Because, believe me, you are going to
need them now that you've decided to stay with someone who strayed.
- You'll feel safer. Not knowing if your man is going to cheat means
never quite knowing when you might pick up a venereal disease.
- You'll keep your self-respect. If you want to stay with a cheater,
you should do that and not be judged. But, let's face it, your
self-respect is going to take a huge hit for awhile. Especially if the
affair is ongoing, or the cheating is chronic, how do you respect
yourself staying with a man who can't or won't value you?
- Things can only get better. When you stay in a relationship with a
cheater who makes little or no effort to change, things can only get
worse. When you leave, things can only get better.
- You're not taking the easy way out. It's as difficult, if not more
difficult, to leave a relationship, even a bad one, than it is to stay
in one. You're not the one giving up on the relationship, he gave up
when he cheated.
- You need a partner, not a child. It's not up to you to "save" him,
"teach him" right from wrong, or "help" him get over his cheating habit.
He's an adult and should have done that for himself.
- You deserve better. Believe it or not, there are men and women who do not cheat and will not cheat, and you deserve one of them.